Important note:

This blog acts as Yuli's portfolio. Most of these posts link to the blogs and websites they were originally published on. Yuli's main blog is Nerd Alert and her book reviews can be found on Goodreads.

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Reflective log weeks 1 - 5

For a long time, I struggled with coming up with ideas and would constantly change them. I had a few ideas in the beginning that, I thought, were good, however, it tuned out they have to be either local or just suitable for Truthfal. I had to change a few of them and I knew what I wanted to do only for the podcast and the advice piece.

During those first few weeks, I didn't work on anything, I was trying to figure out what to do for the feature and live event while focusing on my creative writing because I needed to have my first draft finished by the end of March.

I planned to interview C. G. Drews, the author of A thousand perfect notes and The boy who steals houses because I've spoken to her on a few occasions and she's made it clear she accepts interview requests and for the podcast, Melissa and I were going to talk about K-pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment