Important note:

This blog acts as Yuli's portfolio. Most of these posts link to the blogs and websites they were originally published on. Yuli's main blog is Nerd Alert and her book reviews can be found on Goodreads.

Sunday 1 March 2020

Reflective log week 6

I asked C. G. Drews if I could interview her but unfortunately, she said she was busy with her writing. My backup plan is to approach a few literary agents during the reading week and hopefully, one of them will reply.

For my feature, I decided to either interview a woman in Truro who is breeding bunnies as a hobby or interview the people at the used bookshop in Falmouth. I'm not sure about the images just yet. The bunny idea would be easier to get photographs for because I could take pictures of the bunnies themselves but for the bookshop, I'm worried the lady wouldn't allow me to take a picture of her behind her desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment