Important note:

This blog acts as Yuli's portfolio. Most of these posts link to the blogs and websites they were originally published on. Yuli's main blog is Nerd Alert and her book reviews can be found on Goodreads.

Sunday 8 March 2020

Reflective log week 7

During the reading week, I planned two podcast ideas, recorded the interviews for them and interviewed John Jarrold who is a literary agent. I did reach out to somebody else before him but she didn't reply, however, John Jarrold has represented many big names in the fantasy genre and he has also been an editor for many other big fantasy names so I'm glad I interviewed him. I asked him for a picture because the interview was over the phone.

The final idea for the podcast is to do it about not finishing books and why some people feel better about putting down their books than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment