Important note:

This blog acts as Yuli's portfolio. Most of these posts link to the blogs and websites they were originally published on. Yuli's main blog is Nerd Alert and her book reviews can be found on Goodreads.

Tuesday 17 March 2020

BOOK REVIEW: Th Empire of Gold by S. A. Chakraborty

GOODREADS



Actual rating 4.40 because while I found the ending satisfying, I would've loved to see a few things done slightly differently but I will talk about that in a minute.


Oh my god, where do I even start?


Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for providing me with the eARC of this book. It made me very happy and means a lot to me.



I have to admit, I didn't expect to enjoy this book as much as I did because I had a kind of a rough ride with the first book and I listened to the second book at x2.3. I feel like that's when I actually got invested in the story because I remember missing the characters after finishing The Kingdom of Copper. When I got the email that my wish was granted I was so, so excited!

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment