Important note:

This blog acts as Yuli's portfolio. Most of these posts link to the blogs and websites they were originally published on. Yuli's main blog is Nerd Alert and her book reviews can be found on Goodreads.

Friday 24 April 2020

K-pop news: #WeStandWithTheRose

By Yuli Atta

Hey guys, today I'm going to share what has currently been going on with one of my favourite K-bands, The Rose. Initially, I wanted to share multiple stories but this one became too long so this is it. The way I'm doing this is by first showing you the unbiased story and then sharing my opinion on it.

 The Rose files for termination of their contract with J&Star Company 

The K-pop band The Rose has filed for a termination of their contract with the company J & Star Company after not being paid for 3 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment