Important note:

This blog acts as Yuli's portfolio. Most of these posts link to the blogs and websites they were originally published on. Yuli's main blog is Nerd Alert and her book reviews can be found on Goodreads.

Saturday 4 April 2020

Reflective log week 8

I didn't heart from the bookstores I emailed, asking if they'd agree for an interview.

This week I approached two people who work with Netherland Dwarf rabbits and asked them if they'd do an interview with me. They both agreed but I managed to interview only one of them (I called them on Facebook) and I haven't heard from the other one in days.

My third and last backup plan is a feature about how Falmouth students are dealing with the quarantine and social distancing. I haven't talked to any yet because I've decided to wait just a bit more in case I hear from the bunny breeder. 

My problem with the new feature idea is that I've no idea what kind of pictures I should use but I will ask the people I interview to take some for me which would be their interpretation of the situation.

One positive this week was that Melissa and I finally recorded the podcast, I wrote the intro for it and we have an image. Now she just needs to edit it.

The plan for next week is to find a way to do my feature and start working on my the rest of the assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment